At Carolina Children’s Home we have two types of funds: scholarships, and grants. Applying for one of our funds is a simple process. Be sure to check the requirements for each fund before beginning the application process. While you may not be asked to upload everything during the first step, please have the required forms ready for attachment and provide all attachments in PDF formats.
How To Apply
Apply For A CCH Scholarship
Criteria for selection:
- Residents of Midlands counties
- Matriculating in social work, psychology, medicine, nursing, or counseling
- Applicants must be accepted into the programs/schools when applying
PCH Foundation must receive these applications by Feb 28, 2020.
Apply For A CCH Grant
Carolina Children’s Home Seeks Applications Which:
1- Organizations should be located in and support residents of Midlands counties
2- Grantees should be community partners accomplishing one of the following:
- Supporting the physical and mental health needs of children
- Fostering character development and providing opportunities for socialization of underprivileged children
- Focusing on strong family structures and parental involvement
- Supporting children’s education in Midlands counties
In this grant cycle, maximum grant award will be no more than $25,000.
Attachments That Need To Be Included With Application:
- Annual financial statements or Audit-past two years
- 501(c) 3 IRS ruling letter
- Letters of Support
- List of Board of Directors and very brief description of their backgrounds
*Grants will not be awarded for ongoing program operations