At Carolina Children’s Home we have two types of funds: scholarships, and grants. Applying for one of our funds is a simple process. Be sure to check the requirements for each fund before beginning the application process. While you may not be asked to upload everything during the first step, please have the required forms ready for attachment and provide all attachments in PDF formats.
How To Apply
Apply For A CCH Scholarship
Criteria for selection:
- Resident of South Carolina
- Matriculating in social work, psychology, medicine, nursing, education, or counseling
- GPA: 3.0+
PCH Foundation must receive these applications by Feb 28, 2020.
Apply For A CCH Grant
Carolina Children’s Home Seeks Applications Which:
- Develop new or innovative services for children and families, especially addressing the physical and mental health needs of children, young adults and their families.
- Expand existing services for children and families.
- Facilitate community education and demonstrate appreciation of the needs and complexities of mental health issues.
- Fund one time critical capital expenditures which facilitate program growth and stability while benefiting children and families.
- Serves those in South Carolina
In this grant cycle, maximum grant award will be no more than $25,000.
Attachments That Need To Be Included With Application:
- Annual financial statements or Audit-past two years
- 501(c) 3 IRS ruling letter
- Letters of Support
- List of Board of Directors and very brief description of their backgrounds
*Grants will not be awarded for ongoing program operations